Customization and Configuration
CPPAS® provides various levels of customization to create a unique user interface while maintaining a consistent application structure. All instances of CPPAS® support the common data model. Sample services include:
- Web Application Customization: Customers can customize the website by: providing locations for terms of service, modifying header-and-footer information, and customizing key dropdown (combination lists) data types.
- FEMA forms Integration: CPPAS® supports the integration of FEMA forms, allowing the system administrator to control which forms are accessible to their respective users.
- Standard Report Customization: To avoid confusion over the origin of a generated report, standard printed reports can be customized to include the organization name.
- Ad Hoc Report Customization: In addition to built-in reports, CPPAS® can be used with Crystal Reports (SAP/Business Objects) or Microsoft Report Server.
- Intuitive User Interface: CPPAS® forms have a consistent look and feel to simplify data entry and process.
Custom Created Software and Application Implementation
IReadySystems’ comprehensive range of services includes the capability to create new products specific to our clients needs in Java, C++. Our custom designed products can be created as web-based applications as well as embedded applications. In addition, we can also take on code maintenance of existing Legacy Software.
IReadySystems engineers can help you leverage your investment in existing applications and systems. Our software solutions and products are designed to integrate into your existing operational environment.
The IReadySystems team has extensive experience integrating IReadySystems solutions with GIS, CAD, AVL, and other incident and command-and-control systems. In addition to that, IReadySystems can provide deep information-sharing capability across multiple levels of government and jurisdictions.
IReadySystems training programs enable users to quickly gain the skills they will need to be productive with the products. Our training focuses on ensuring users understand the user-interface model and are comfortable navigating the various features of the products. In doing so, they will learn both the primary and typical tasks performed by users, but also be ready to “discover” new features as they need them through the consistent interface design and easy-to-use navigation.
IReadySystems supports rapid deployment of new users by providing basic training in the use of the products. As a result, your organization is able to train new "surge users" to be effective in the limited way they may be making use of the software.
Training is available for all IReadySystems solutions in a variety of formats to suit each customer’s unique requirements and budget constraints. It can be provided on-site or via the Web to regular and administrative end-users, groups, and other trainers in a hands-on setting.
In addition to standard training on off-the-shelf applications, IReadySystems can also provide training to customers who require custom forms and mapping layers within IReadySystems applications.
IReadySystems ensure you and your team receive the technical support you require. Our support personnel are well-versed in all of our products and how to use them effectively in a variety of public safety, security, and defense situations. The support team works very closely with the engineering team, ensuring that your inquiries are addressed quickly and accurately.
IReadySystems provide standard service support during regular business hours. For customers who require longer periods of support, IReadySystems would be pleased to discuss your specific needs and work towards ensuring you have the backup you require to fulfill your mandate.
Additional Services and Skills
- Software/System Requirement Analysis
- Software Design
- Software Implementation in Java, C, C++ and C#
- Embedded software as well as database, web application
- Software Testing
- Project Management
- Grant writing